It's Monday. Blah. I am in a better mood than I was upon waking up though. I DID NOT want to come to work today. It was hard getting out of bed. I was half asleep until about 9:30 this morning. The coffee finally kicked in and I am doing much better now.
Our weekend was pretty nice. Friday after work Alex and I went and had dinner at Dicky's. It is a really yummy kinda fast food like barbeque place. It was amazing!! The service was realyl slow, but the manager apologized for it. Apparently the people in the back got confused? Not sure why they were confused, but oh well. We didn't care. After dinner we relaxed on the couch and watched Yes Man. We liked it. It was a little cheesy at points, but it was worth watching nontheless. It was a very relaxing night.
Saturday I woke up bright and early, cleaned up the house a little and then headed to Body Combat. This is the second Saturday of doing that class. It kicks my ass. One full hour of nonstop kickboxing. Wow! Leslie didn't end up going, so I was all by my lonesome. There was a point that I wanted to just walk out because I was so freaking tired, but I stuck it out. I am pretty sore today! It was amazing. After workout I tanned and then by the time I got home the pest guy was there to spray. They didn't tell me that the animals had to be locked up (Orkin didn't have us do this) and we needed to get out of the house for 2-3 hours. WHAT!? I wish someone would have warned me! I was all icky from working out and tanning and didn't have a chance to shower, but oh well. We headed to the mall, shopped, ate lunch, and then headed to Sam's Club where we spent way too much money. By the time we got home it had been over 3 hours! I cleaned the house while Alex relaxed and played WoW. Showered and by the time I was done getting ready Leslie came over. We had planned on having people over, but everyone was out of town or busy, so it was just us, Leslie, J and Tracey and their daughter Addi. It was fun though! It was very chill. We sat outside, had some beers and just talked. After they left (around midnight)we headed over to Liz and Kevin's. haha. We shouldn't have done this. Alex was a little tipsy, so needless to say, we didn't stay very long.
Yesterday was heaven. I did nothing. Nothing at all. I watched Twilight, but kept falling asleep during it, so I kept having to rewind it and watch it again and again. HA! I baked chocolate cupcakes which I brought up here to work today. I made dinner and watched more TV and that was the extent of my day! HEAVEN! I know once we have a little one those days are LONG gone, so I might as well enjoy it while I can!
Alex is on a baby kick lately. He wants a baby so bad. I do too, but it's just adorable for him to talk about it. I love him!
Well, I better get back to work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment