How far along? 22 weeks and 5 days! Wow.
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know. Won't know till next appointment. I am trying to work out more and eat better though. Hopefully it won't be a 9 pound gain in one month again. Oops.
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just got a few new things last night. I feel huge.
Sleep: A little better. I'm not getting up in the middle of the night, which is good. I still wake up only about once and then can usually fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Feeling him kick my hand and getting his furniture delivered.
Food cravings: I've been craving a cinnamon roll like nothing other. I've even had a dream about it. I haven't given in though. Other than that, nothing really. I want sweets all the time, but am still not giving in.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Same as last week. It's stretching out, but that's about it.
What I miss: Nothing! I love being pregnant. I can't wait to meet him.
No real news or changes in the last week. He's been moving around like crazy which never gets old. I can tell he's bigger now because last night I felt him at the top and bottom of my stomach at the same time. He must have been trying to get comfortable. This morning he was doing rolls or something! It was amazing. The husband still hasn't felt him. He doesn't have the patience. I love him to pieces, but he gets frustrated fast and gives up. Soon enough though he will be kicking his hands too.
No comments:
Post a Comment