Monday, March 15, 2010

23 Weeks and 4 Days (with a few pics)

How far along? 23 weeks and 4 days! Wow.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure really. I don't really want to know either. I know that is terrible, but I will wait till my next appointment on the 1st to see.
Maternity clothes? That's all I wear really.
Sleep: Still about the same. I wake up off and on, but it isn't too bad.
Best moment this week: Getting his nursery painted!
Food cravings: Fruit and sweets.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Same as last week. It's stretching out, but that's about it.
What I miss: Nothing really. I love having this little boy in my belly. I made a comment that it feels like my birthday everyday with him in there. If I wake up in a bad mood, he makes it all better as soon as he kicks and says good morning. He makes everyday an amazing one.

Last Thursday, I got off work and had to do this:

I had kankles going on. lol.

LOOK what we got!! I'm in love with our new coffee maker! I've had a couple regular cups of coffee with caffeine and all! I know, I'm a bad girl, but I couldn't help it!!


Look at the yummy dinner my husband made me last week! MMMMMMM!
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

And here I am before going to a BBQ at our neighbors house on Saturday.


On Saturday, the husband went shooting with a couple friends, which gave me the PERFECT opportunity to paint the nursery! I wanted to surprise him, so I got the paint on Friday at lunch and had my wonderful friend Leslie come over to help. Thankfully, my neighbor Joie ended up coming over to help or we would have never finished. These girls are amazing! I'm so blessed to have them as friends. I just recently met Joie. She rocks! I'm so glad we met and have become friends. I took a few before pictures and will post those when I have the after. We need to do a few touch-up's which we will do next weekend and then the following weekend we will finally set up the furniture. I can't wait! He was soooooo surprised when he saw the room! He was so happy and thankful. It's so so so so nice to have it started.

No comments: