I have a mover. Two nights ago, we were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden he started moving like crazy! I pulled my shirt up and we were able to see him kick my stomach up. It was the most amazing thing EVER! We were both laughing and loving every minute of it. I couldn't even concentrate on the movie we were watching because I was more interested in watching him move my stomach. Wow.
I'm so very much ready for the weekend. I went to bed kinda late last night, shocker! It was almost 11! We watched 2012 which was a pretty horrible movie. I was entertained though. The action scenes were pretty cool. Enough to keep me away until almost 11! Since I stayed up so late I had an amazing night of sleep! I only woke up once (around 3:30), but fell right back asleep. I don't even remember my crazy dreams. I love (and miss) sleep like that.
A little note to my precious son:
Jacob,
We love you so much already! It's amazing how much love daddy and I have for you and you're not even here yet. We talk to you every day and tell you that. Daddy talks to you about how excited he is to meet you and will sometimes read a book to you. You make mommy so happy. As soon as I feel you move in the morning I get a really big smile on my face and take that with me the entire day. Having you in my belly makes every day like my birthday. I am surely going to miss feeling you when you finally get here. Daddy and I can't wait to meet you and hold you! Only 112 more days sweet boy! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment