Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24 Weeks 6 Days

How far along? 24 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think something is wrong with me. No, seriously. I'm gaining weight by just looking at food. I'm going to talk to the doc about this at my next appointment. It's just so weird. I'm working out about 3-4 times a week. Granted, it's only 30 minutes on the elliptical, but I'm not eating terribly. I don't really get it.
Maternity clothes? Wearing a non-maternity dress today and it still fits great. It's an empire waist dress though. Found great maternity pantyhose! Love them!
Sleep: Still about the same. I wake up off and on, but it isn't too bad.
Best moment this week: Ummmmm...
Food cravings: Cinnamon roll! I FINALLY had one last night and it was HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Same as last week. It's stretching out, but that's about it.
What I miss: Feeling him move like crazy. He's been pretty quiet the last two days which I HATE! I love when he's a crazy man in there because it makes me feel SO much better. I'm not too worried about it anymore. I know he's going to have his lazy days and stress isn't good for him. He's okay. I felt him once or twice this morning, so I'm not too concerned. I did talk to my nurse who wants me to check on him after lunch. If he doesn't start moving them I think I'm going to go get checked. I'm such a paranoid first time mom! LOL! I'm trying SO hard not to freak out about every little thing. It's so hard though!

I can't believe the ticker says only 106 days left. Wow! Time is flying by! Can't wait to have him here in our arms!

No comments: