Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I did it again...
I tested last night and again this morning. I officially have issues. Of course they were both BFN's (big fat negatives). I knew they would be too! I am having no real symptoms. I know I am not pregnant, but I still had to test. Today I am DPO 12 (days past ovulation). On some of the sites I have read that it is too early to test, but then on others, people have had BFP (big fat positives) that early. I am done. No more wasting money like this. I will ONLY test when I have missed a period. I think becuase this was offically the first month of trying that I got all excited. Now I know to just wait. No more being a spaz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i know the feeling! i can't tell you how many times i tested and how much money i spent on tests when we started trying to have a baby. it will come eventually!
I got my BFP with Hailey at 10dpo. It is possible but for some the BFP comes later like at 13dpo or 14dpo. It ain't over till the red headed biotch shows!!
AND go to Dollar Tree and get $1 pregnancy tests there. That way you can test without guilt of wasting $ then when you think you got a positive on one of those, go buy FRER (First Response Early Response) because these are the best to confirm the $1 test! This is what I did, I didnt waste much $ and got to POAS (Pee on a stick) anytime I wanted!!
Let me know if you need to talk, I have been there, charting and everything! Good luck!!
Post a Comment