Okay...first of all, I am never allowed to drink alcohol again! Saturday night we ended up going over to our neighbor's house for a little party. It had been awhile since I had drank and I now know why. I got hammered and made a total ass out of myself!!! Well, at least I think I did. I decided at some point (with Liz)to climb their swing set. Let's just say my butt has some nice bruises all over it. I don't even remember the entire night! Judge me as you will. I don't typically do this, but as of Sunday morning...I am never drinking again. Ever. I just keep thinking...what if I AM pregnant!?!? I don't think I am, and on Saturday the embryo wouldn't have even implanted yet. I think?!
See, now you can see why I am such a loser! I went Sunday and bought 5 pregnancy tests. I took one as soon as I got home. hahahahaha. My goodness, what is wrong with me!? I apparently like to waste money on these things because there wouldn't be any hCG hormone even in my body! I had to check though. I may be losing it.
I will NOT check again unil Saturday. Aunt Flo is supposed to get into town on Friday. So I will wait until Saturday. I WILL wait! I will not waste anymore money on tests that I KNOW will be negative!
On another totally random note, we are officially ready for our cruise! We made sure everything was taken care of (immigration forms, emergency contact information, etc.) and everything seems to in order. There was one problem though. When we went to pick our seats for the flights we realized that on the LONGEST leg of the flight (15 hours from Houston to Rome)there are only two seats left. Both aisle seats and not sitting next to each other!!! AHHHHHHH! We are going to try and see what we can do about getting next to each other, but I highly doubt someone is going to want to move to an aisle seat so we can be next to each other. I will bring cash and bribe them! I will do all I can because I don't think I will be cool sitting in the middle of two strangers for that f'ing long.
I thankfully took NO pictures this weekend. We did not need any proof of drunken debachory.
No comments:
Post a Comment