I got my dress from David's Bridal. I had a pretty large dress budget, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend over $2,000 for a dress!! So, I decided to try David's Bridal and found my dress for $400!!! Steal! I just about shocked everyone, including my husband. HA!






7 comments:
I absolutely love your dress! I love how the body of the dress bunches all over. If I had chosen another dress, that is what style I would have gone with. Your pictures are amazing. Congratulations!!
Thanks for stopping by....and um, wow...what a beautiful dress, day, bridal and groom and everything your day was also. Its beautiful. I love looking at wedding days because the couple always looks so blissfully happy. And they are that day too.
you made a very beautiful bride! thanks for sharing!
Congrats on getting married! I just read your post on getting pregnant...My husband and I were the same way. We wanted to start our family immediately! We got married in Sept., off BC that month and got pregnant in Feb. I was completely heart broken every month we didn't and were trying so hard. All I have to say to you is go on a vacation if you want to conceive...that is when me and 2 of my other friends got pregnant. You are more relaxed and care free....and you are on vacation! Good luck..I am so glad I have another blog to follow :)
Your dress is beautiful...love it!
I have the dress bunches. It's so pretty!
The dress is beautiful! Good luck on getting pregnant!
Post a Comment