Friday, December 18, 2009

10-11 Week Survey

How far along? 11 weeks 2 days, right?
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh. About 3 pounds UP still. After being really sick I lost a couple, but I am sure I put them back on now.
Maternity clothes? I loathe maternity jeans. I tried them on again today and hate them with a passion. I am wearing jeans right now that I am not sure will work much longer. I can barely breathe. I am hoping they stretch out a little bit soon!
Sleep: I'm still very very tired at night. I go to bed really early. I don't think I stayed up past 8 last night! I usually wake up a few times in the middle of the night, but not always for the restroom. Sometimes I just lay in bed with my mind going. I am sure it's because I am going to bed so early.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little wiggle worm move all over the place. Knowing that he/she is okay makes me feel so much better. I love him/her so much already!!
Movement: He/she is moving ALL over the place, but I can't feel it yet. I can't wait!
Food cravings: Nothing really. I had a craving for chili last night, but the husband pointed out that it was probably a bad idea since I have had stomach problems. I think I will make it tonight though. It sounds so good!
Gender: Only about 7 weeks until we can find out. We are going to the college here to have them look at 18 weeks. If they can't tell we have an ultrasound at 20 weeks!
Labor Signs: NO! They thought I was having contractions Monday because I was so dehydrated, but baby is fine!
Belly Button in or out? In. Let's hope it stays that way the entire time.
What I miss: Having clothes that fit.
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body.

Our doctor pushed our due date to July 8th and since he did that we decided to change what we are going by as well. We weren't going to, but it's what everyone is going by and it just makes it easier. The little one is measuring right where it should be too, so July 8th it is! Next Thursday I will be 12 weeks!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!

1 comment:

Haley said...

I HATE maternity jeans! Not only am I 6' tall, they just don't fit right. Too short, too baggy, too frumpy. I'm on the hunt for some cute ones :) I am still wearing my jeans at 23 weeks but it is getting tough- thank goodness for ponytail holders on days they just won't button. We found out what we were having at 15 weeks. Glad you are feeling better!!