I know this is my third post for the day, but I'm stuck at work with nothing to do. I am sure I could figure something out, but I'd much rather play. With that said...
I'm an emotional wreck today! What is wrong with me? The last few days I just want to cry. Yesterday I did, twice. First in the morning on the way to work I was listening to this radio station that was giving this family a beautiful Christmas. This married couple lost their jobs, had newborn twins and a few other kids and were struggling. I was a mess.
THEN...again last night my mom called and told me that I might not get to see her while we are in town because she is so sick. I am about to start crying again. If most of you don't already know, my mom is recovering from breast cancer. She has had a REALLY rough year. It was hard on me too. I flew out a couple times to be with her, especially during her mastectomy. She has various problems throughout the year, but now she has been sick for the last three weeks. She hasn't even been to the doctor yet and I'm convinced she has pneumonia. This breaks my heart!! She is so stubborn and doesn't go to the doctor when she should. Ugh.
K. That's it for now.
P.S. I'm never eating McDonald's ever again. I feel horrible. Ugh.
2 comments:
You're in your 2nd trimester!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!
where are you???? I hope everything is ok!! :) and you had a great Christmas and New Year's!!
Post a Comment