We got our doppler in the mail yesterday! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We tried to find the heartbeat before we rushed off to dinner but since we were rushed we didn't find it. After dinner we tried again and the husband found it right away! We listened to it for a good 5 minutes. The little booger was moving all over the place. It was the most amazing sound in the whole entire world. We had the biggest smiles on our faces! haha! I am very very very happy I opted to rent the doppler. I am not as worried as I have been, but to be able to hear our little baby everyday really makes us feel closer to the little one in my belly. I will keep it until I start feeling movements. It says you can record and email the heartbeat. We are going to figure that out next.
I can't believe we leave tomorrow. I seriously have SO much to do. AHHHHHHHHHH! We are doing our Christmas tonight which I haven't even finished shopping for!!!!!!!!!! Nothing is wrapped. I actually told him last night that we aren't wrapping presents this year. I feel horrible and sad about it, but I just don't have time! Here is the beginning of my list of things to do:
1) Finish shopping for husband. I need to pick up his weight set.
2) Get gift certificate for Target for our friend that is watching our house and taking care of our kitties. She's amazing.
3) While I am at Target get last minute things for the trip.
4) Get butter from grocery store.
5) Finish baking cookies.
6) Deliver cookies to neighbors!
7) Laundry
8) PACK!
9) Clean - at least just a little because our house looks like a train wreck.
10) Drop-off and pick-up prescription from Walgreens.
11) Get keys to friend!
12) Get toes and nails done
13) Was supposed to get hair cut tonight - cancel appointment.
OMG. That's all today/tonight. I need to not freak out. I'm freaking.
ANDDDDD...I had the most horrible dream EVER last night. There was SOOOOO much to it, but first I was making out with my ex. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! It was horrible. So gross. Then I started bleeding. I was bleeding so much and then when we tried to find the heartbeat, we couldn't. There was much much much more to the dream, but that was the jist of it. It was horrible.
P.S. Why must I wake up every dang morning around 3am?
1 comment:
We LOVED Laguna Beach!!!! We saw from Seal Beach all the way down to Laguna Beach and stopped at most beaches in between! Laguna was Joel's favorite! I didn't like all the seaweed there, but the scenery was gorgeous!! We also absolutely loved Newport Beach. loved loved loved loved loved it!! (We were/are sorta hooked on the show The "OC" - ever seen it??) So we went to Redondo Beach a lot too!!
The shots are ok, they're super painful, but not unbearable. Ok, they're unbearable but I have to do it! :) Its better than it was, thats for sure.
Have fun packing and getting ready to go to California!!!!
Post a Comment