Thursday, December 10, 2009

First OB Appointment Today! and the dreaded belly picture.

I had a HORRIBLE morning. I was about to get on the floor, kick my feet and start crying. I couldn't find ANYTHING to wear. Nothing. I tried on about 7 different shirts. My boobs are too big, so my button up shirts don't fit. My work slacks don't fit really, so I had to try the bella band. It was a pain in the ass, so I changed pants for the third time to my one and only pair that fits and they are getting tight too. Then to try to find a shirt that works. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go shopping. I'm only 9 and a half weeks and nothing fits. This can't be good.

My day should get better because today at 2:15 we have our very first OB appointment. I am not too thrilled about the pap smear, but I will deal. I just want confirmation that everything is okay!We both can't wait to hear the little heartbeat again.

This is what we woke up to last Friday morning. Our grass was full of snow, but someone, ahem, forgot to turn off the sprinklers, so it melted most of the snow. It was so pretty! My boss called me to tell me not to come in until noon - whoohooo! It snowed almost all morning!


I only have one picture from my phone at Salt Lick. The most amazing BBQ place in the whole entire world. It's right outside of Austin. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! As you can see, I was happy to be there.

Here is my belly at almost 5 weeks. I thought I was bloated then...

AND HERE IS THE MONSTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's huge. THIS is why nothing fits. =( I would be happy if it was baby, but this is NOT baby! I am not even 10 weeks yet! This can't be normal. I need to put down the pizza and candy. No more.



No comments: