Monday, December 7, 2009

9 Weeks!!

How far along? 9 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh. About 3 pounds UP. I was horrible this weekend. I am officially only eating healthy from now on!!
Maternity clothes? I put up the stupid maternity jeans. I am not wearing them until I have to. Clothes are tight, but I'm dealing.
Sleep: I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME. All I want to do is sleep. I went to bed around 6 last night because I had a horrible headache. Thankfully it's gone today.
Best moment this week: We are going to Vegas this weekend for his moms wedding. I am the Matron of Honor. Let's hope the dress still fits! haha! AND on Thursday we have our first OB appointment. I am looking forward to hearing our little ones heartbeat.
Movement: Just gas.
Food cravings: Just horrible food. Pizza, candy, you name it.
Gender: We will find out in February.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Everything is the same.
What I miss: Not being tired. Caffeine.
Weekly Wisdom: Ummm...I don't really have any!
Milestones: Getting to 9 weeks!! So close to the end of this first trimester. Praying we get there and all is okay this Thursday at the appointment.

Alex's brother has been here since last weekend. He leaves today and I'm really happy to have our home back. I love him to death, just miss our privacy! Alex leaves today too though for Nashville. He will be back Wednesday. I would typically enjoy a little time alone, but I am so needy lately that I don't want him to leave!! I will deal, but I'm sad.

The boys put up our Christmas lights on Saturday. It looks amazing! I've been a horrible blogger lately with no pictures, so I will get on that this week!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey! Are you drinking NO caffeine? I read that it's ok to have caffeine, as long as it is less than like 300 mg. One cup of coffee is less than 100 mg, so I've been having my usual 1 cup per day. I have my first appt next Monday! I'm so excited! (I haven't had my first ultrasound yet!!) Hope you're doing ok! Take care of yourself and your little one!