I had my follow-up appointment today with my OB. I apparently STILL have blood in my urine which seems like that is normal for me. He said if I weren't pregnant then he would send me to a urologist to have tests done. I guess that is something I will have to look forward to when I have this little one. He put me on different antibiotics too. He wants me to stop taking the Keflix and start on this new one. Fun. Then...
We listened to the heartbeat!! I love love love that sound. The little bean's heart rate is 155. I just got my rented doppler from Stork Radio in the mail today too, so the husband will get to hear it. I am so happy that everything is going okay so far. We will be 12 weeks on Thursday! I still worry a bit, but not as much as I was. Our little baby is STRONG!
We leave on Wednesday for California for 9 days. I am VERY much looking forward to the trip, but it will be VERY busy. I know I am going to be exhausted when we get back. It will be worth it though. I can't wait to see our family and friends. Its been way too long. Last time I was there was in April for my bachelorette party!!
I still haven't uploaded pictures. I. am. lazy.
1 comment:
What part of California are you from? My hubby and I went to Newport Beach (first time ever in Cali) this summer and absolutely. loved. it. :)
I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!! Can I borrow your doppler?? :) Just kidding. Have fun!
Post a Comment