I am so excited it is Friday. It was actually a pretty fast week come to think about it. I like when that happens. I can't tell you how happy I am to sleep in tomorrow. I usually wake up before the alarm clock during the week and am generally a "morning person," but waking up early for work...just sucks sometimes. Yay for sleeping in!
Last night Alex and I had such a nice time. It is really nice to just get to hang out and enjoy each others company. He had decided that since he had kind of a crappy day at work he wanted to get out of the house which was toally perfect by me! We went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Abuello's. I usually get the worst thing on the menu (the greasy yummy nachos), but since I had just got done working out and had worked out all week, I didn't want to cheat. So, I had a chicken salad, but then pretty much ruined it with all the chips I had. MMMMM.
After dinner we went to the mall. The mall here sucks. I wouldn't even call it a mall. It is an enclosed area with a few shops. I really miss California shopping malls where you can go and spend hours at all the different stores. We were in and out in about 40 minutes. The only reason we were there so long is because Alex got a new shirt at Old Navy and the line was long. LOL. I also got robbed at a salon. As we were stolling by I saw a sign that said, "50% off of Tigi products" I was ALL for that!! I went in and got three items figuring it was cheap. No. I read it wrong. It was buy one get one 50%. Whatever.
We tried to watch a movie last night, but he put in some Star Wars animated crap and we both couldn't watch it. It was just lame. He had started watching Dancing with Wolves the night before, so he just popped that in and I ALMOST finished it and crashed out on the couch as usual.
Tonight I am going to stop by Autumn's house on the way home for a beer (or two) and some good ol' girl talk. I haven't seen her in what feels like forever! I usually get to see her about 2 times a week, if not more, but she has been busy with work. I am happy I get to have some "Autumn time" tonight though.
My bachelorette party in California is in 2 weeks and I cannot wait!! I am really excited to see everyone. I have been missing home more than anything lately, so this trip is coming at the perfect time. I can't wait to have some wine!!! LOL. I have a horribly early flight out of Midland (5:30), but that means I get into San Diego at 9:30 am which is freaking awesome! Kelli is picking me up and then we are driving (she is driving, bless her) all the way up to Glendora to have lunch with my mom and aunt Lynn Lynn. That should be really nice. Then back to Oceanside to stay the night at her house. I love staying at her house. It is so peaceful and her kids are amazing. I am thinking we will just have a relaxing night. Saturday is when the real fun starts! Wine, friends, talking, good food, nice hotel, casino, sun....ahh...it all sounds so amazing. C'mon March 6th! It can't come soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment