I got no sleep last night. Maybe a total of 2 hours. Ugh. I do NOT want to be at work today, but I will get through it. Whining the entire way, lol...sorry Leslie.
Wedding planning is moving along. I got our updated Event Confirmation Order from my wedding coordinator today. I got goosebumps while I was reviewing it. It had our day of schedule:
3:00 p.m. Hotel setup for ceremony, cocktail and reception area complete
4:00 p.m Ceremony sound system setup complete. Palapa decorations and centerpieces delivered to Palapa Fiesta. Bridal Party Personal Flowers delivered to Bride's suite
5:10 p.m. Seating of family. Bridal party to meet at predetermined location
5:20 p.m. Bridal party processional
5:30 p.m. Ceremony
5:50 p.m. Recessional
5:55 p.m. Group transitions to beach for group shot on the sand
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Cocktail hour served on Tortugas Beach Bar. Hotel to break-down ceremony setting and finalize reception setup by moving tables over and Couple to take personal, family and bridal party photos during this time.
7:10 p.m. Bridal party introduction
7:20 p.m. Immediate intro to couple's first dance (this will change to after dinner)
7:35 p.m. Dinner begins
8:15 p.m. Toasts by Best Man and Maid of Honor
8:30 p.m. Cake cutting
8:35 p.m. DJ changes to party music!
9:30 p.m. Bouquet and Garter toss
10:10 p.m. Last call for bar
10:25 p.m. Bar to close
10:25 p.m. Last Dance
10:30 p.m. Music cut-off
11:00 p.m. Wedding Consultant leaves
How exciting huh?! I am sooooooo excited. Seeing it broken down like this makes me want to jump up and down. LOL! I know, I am a dork. We also figured out table decorations, linens, ceremony set-up...YAY!
I can't believe in 8 days I will be on my way to California. I.can't.wait! I don't know much about what we are doing...for some reason it is all a big secret/suprise. haha. I just want to be there already.
Alex is out of town. He left yesterday to Nashville and will be coming home tomorrow. He is hanging out with Nickelback. Jerk. lol. I am jealous! He is going to their concert tonight which sounds like a blast. We will be going to Dallas in April to see them, so I am not too bummed that I am missing out. Having Alex out of town really sucks, but it is also kind of nice. I don't have to worry about making dinner which is great, and the house stays clean. ha! I sure miss him though. I am guessing part of the reason I couldn't sleep last night was because he was gone. Sucks.
So today I should start my period (hey, I told you I was going to use this to track trying to get pregnant!). Today would be 28 days. I hope I start. This will be my first period off of birth control. I am just hoping my body decides to listen to me. If all works out my periods will come back normal and it will hopefully make trying for a baby in less than three months easier for us. That is the plan anyways, and from the way my plans work out...this won't work.
I realize that I have not posted any pictures and a blog without pictures is no fun, so I will have to take pictures soon and put them up.
K...I am going to crawl under my desk and pass out now....
No comments:
Post a Comment