Monday, February 16, 2009

Lucky...

I have been thinking lately about how lucky I am. I am sometimes afraid to admit it because I fear that something will happen and take it away. I know, I know. But I do. I really want to shout it from the roof tops! So I decided that I am no longer going to worry about stupid stuff like that and tell the world -- or the one person that reads my blog! LOL!

I have been thinking about how lucky I am to have found such an amazing man. Alex is the most amzing man in the world. No, really. Well, okay, but he is the most amazing man to me. Here are 50 reasons why he is so amazing:

1) He treats me like a princess
2) He makes me feel special
3) He can always make me laugh
4) He can cheer me up with just a hug
5) He is romantic
6) He always tells me he loves me (multiple times a day)
7) He always tells me the truth, even if I don't want to hear it
8) He can cook
9) He always makes every holiday memorable
10) He asked me to marry him!
11) He doesn't mind shopping with me and never complains about it
12) He goes to the grocery store with me
13) He loves our cats
14) His smile lights up an entire room
15) He can sing every Tom Petty song there is (and has for me)
16) He has the best sense of humor
17) He loves his family
18) He is passionate about his job
19) He takes pride in our home
20) He knows something about everything
21) He is probably one of the smartest people I know
22) He doesn't mind when I go out with the girls
23) He still loves me even without makeup
24) He helps me clean the house
25) He is always willing to help me with anything I need (especially with my computer)
26) He isn't afraid of change
27) He doesn't hog the bed or the covers
28) He pretends to like my cooking
29) He likes to travel
30) He has goals
31) He is so driven that he makes those goals a reality
32) Did I mention he is smart?
33) He has a lot of friends
34) He isn't a jealous person
35) He offers to do the laundry (even though I won't let him)
36) He spoils the living day lights out of me
37) He gives the best hugs
37) Can't forget his kisses...amazing
38) He isn't selfish
39) He doesn't get mad when I mess something up
40) He always says thank you for dinner (or any other meal I attempt to cook him)
41) He has money set aside for our furure child
42) He kisses my forehead
43) He always smells nice
44) He has good taste in music (duh)
45) He tells me he misses me after a day of not seeing each other
46) He waits for me at the door if he gets home before I do
47) He is a computer wiz
48) He likes to cuddle
49) He is always doing his best to make me happy
50) Even after 7 years together...we can always find something to talk about

And one more: He tells me I am beautiful at LEAST once a day, if not more.

See? You have to agree that he is pretty dang amazing, huh? I can't believe this is the man that I will spend the rest of my life with. The man that I will get to have babies with. The man that is going to make me the most happiest woman for the rest of my life.

I am happy.

No comments: