Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday...boo...

I detest Mondays. Ugh. I have the hardest time getting up when the alarm goes off. The rest of the week I am usually fine, but Mondays suck. Period.

So, as I mentioned previously, Alex and I plan on trying to get pregnant in May. Yes, I know. We are getting married in May. We decided that we don't want to wait any longer. We are both so ready. Since we have been together 7 years (next month, wow)...why put off the inevitable? We are being told by a few people that we should wait and enjoy being married for awhile. What is the rush? That is so annoying! Who cares what we plan to do? Yes, maybe you waited and did the "right thing," but who is to say what we are doing is the "wrong thing?" Anyways...

One of the main reasons I started this blog was to a) keep everyone back in California up to date, but also b) to have somewhere to post about my pregnancy. I was inspired to do this from my friend Megan. I think it is such an amazing thing to have when the little one is much older. To have a "diary" of what I was going though seems like such a neat (yes I said neat) thing to have. So, I will be posting about trying to get pregnant (not in so many details, ha) and then eventually about being pregnant. I am excited. Alex is really excited too (not about this blog - haha). He can't wait to be a dad.

My bachelorette party is in 11 days! Wow! I can't freaking wait.

No comments: