I had a smile on my way to work. The entire way. I love those mornings when I am just happy. I was listening to Band of Horses, which reminds me of Alex. Last Friday night when we were hanging out having "us" time we put on Band of Horses and danced in the kitchen together. I love when that happens. We have done that a few times mostly to our first dance song (The Shadow of Your Smile by Frank Sinatra), and it makes me want to cry everytime from shear happiness. I know, sappy, right? Anyways...
I completed my third week back at Body Pump last night. It is so nice to be back! I had been going for almost a year when my back got really bad. I thought it was the class, so I stopped going. Thankfully I found out it was just the birth control! I love this class! After the first day back I couldn't walk. I could barely even sit down to use the restroom. It was horrible. By the second week, I was ok, sore, but ok. This past week I felt great!! I am a little sore today (mostly my triceps), but it is the good kind of hurt. The kind of hurt that reminds you that you worked out and it feels good because you know it is working. I already feel stronger in just three weeks which is so weird.
I went to lunch with my old co-workers/friends from the Chamber (Convention and Visitors Bureau). Gosh I miss them. It was so nice to see their faces. I loved that job so much. Almost as much as I loved working at CGU, which is really saying a lot. We went to this really cool place called the Eattique. It was decorated with all kinds of antiques. The tables were all old dining room tables and the food wasn't that bad. It was just nice hanging out with them. I miss them so much. One hour wasn't nearly enough time to catch up. I think I talked the entire time about the wedding and plans to have babies. They must be thinking, "my gosh, SHUT UP!" LOL! Sorry girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment