I am so annoyed. I am pms and annoyed at the world. Driving to work was horrible. I think I got behind every damn idiot. Seriously. One guy decided it would be a smart idea to slam on his breaks to see something in the road while on the Loop (kinda like a two lane freeway). Then this older woman decided she would take her damn time making a turn. That pisses me off more than anything..."TURN ALREADY!" Seriously people!!!
Phew. I feel a little better now. Just little things are setting me off. I kinda snapped at my best friend Kelli over email for something really stupid this morning and now I feel horrible. My hopes for my bachelorette party was to keep it small and with only really close friends/family. A few friends invited a couple others that I had not originally invited which I kinda got upset about. Mind you, this wouldn't have happened if I weren't about to start my period. I am a raging hormone mess! I cried this morning watching Animal Planet. There was a dancing dog (yes, I know) and I started bawling. This never happens to me!! Getting of birth control has really screwed up my system. I haven't started yet. Wednesday would have been 28 days and I am now at 30. I just hope I start!
Back to the bachelorette party...I know I was wrong. The more the merrier. It will be a blast no matter what and I should be blessed that I have so many people coming to hang out. I think so far there is a total of 11 or 12 which is awesome! I will get off of my high horse and stop being bridezilla. Sorry friends!
Alex got home last night and I was so happy to see his face. Even though it was only 2 days...that was enough for me! We had a totally chill night. I tanned before I went home, jumped on the ellipitical for 25 minutes, made dinner and then planted my ass in front of the tv with my honey. We watched Snow Angels which was pretty lame. I ended up falling asleep (suprise, suprise) and didn't finish it, but I saw most of it.
Back to working on horrible notes (Evidentiary and Argument Outline for an Appeal) - barf....
1 comment:
Bachelorette parties are fun! I had 11 girls at mine and we went to Vegas. It was a blast!
What are you doing for it? If you need a way to spice it up let me know.....I do those pleasure parties. Great for bachelorette parties!
Post a Comment