I was so happy when I woke up this morning that it is halfway to Friday! This week has gone by quickly so far, but now that I said that I am sure it will come to a hault. Most of the shareholders from the firm are out today which is really nice. It is quiet, but also a bit boring. I have a few things to do, but not many. So, it's time to blog! LOL!
This weekend we have a reception for my co-worker/friend who just recently got married. I am looking forward to it. We also need to get to Men's Warehouse sometime this weekend to figure out what the guys are going to wear for the wedding. Something we probably should have done awhile ago, but at least it is getting done now.
Last weekend Alex and I had an amazing time together. Friday night I stopped and picked up some Heinekin's and Stella's because Alex had a bad day at work. He ended up making us dinner which was SO nice for a change. I hate worrying about dinner every night. So getting a night off was really enjoyable. He made us really yummy turkey wraps (mmmm). Then we decided that a fire outside with the hooka sounded like a great idea. It was amazing. It was a little chilly out, but the fire made it perfect. Alex set up the hooka and we smoked that, drank beers and talked for a long time. We hadn't done that in so long which was really nice. After sitting outside for awhile we decided to go back in and continued talking till after midnight. We tried to watch a movie then, but we were so tired we just went to bed.
Saturday was Valentine's day which was really nice. He had already given me my present a couple days early because he couldn't wait. It was adorable. He got me a new laptop which I had been wanting for a long time. I love it. We didn't do cards this year which was kinda weird, but oh well. I forgot to pick one up the day before! Opps! We lounged around most of the day and then went to Best Buy, Game Stop, Blockbuster and then to HEB (the grocery store here). We got stuff to make a super yummy dinner and then headed hope. By this time it was getting kinda late so we started dinner. I love cooking together. That is one of my favorite things to do together. We made Fried "baked" Chicken, Loaded Mashed Potatoes and No Pudge Brownies. Dinner was simply amazing, but dessert was the best part. I took the brownies right out of the oven and then put chocolate brownie frozen yogurt on top with cool whip, chopped pecans and sugar-free carmel surup. WOW! It was so amazing. We ended up watching City of Ember which was a really cute movie while enjoying our insanely amazing dessert. I was so freaking stuffed!
Sunday was just pure laziness! It was really nice. I didn't clean the whole house like I usually do every weekend which was a nice little break. I have my work cut out for me this weekend though. Joy. At least I get to have a few drinks on Saturday night. I better get all my cleaning done Saturday morning because I know I won't want to do anything on Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment