How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm afraid to look. I overindulged a little this past weekend.
Maternity clothes? I broke down and purchased a pair of jeans last week. I wore them on our drive out to Austin, but I'm not a huge fan yet. They fall down, so I had to wear the bella band with them and it was just a pain in the ass. I will deal with my one pair of jeans until I can fit into maternity clothes.
Sleep: Sleep last night was amazing. I only woke up once to use the restroom. I had a little bit of a difficult time going back to sleep because I was feeling sick, but after I did - I didn't wake up until my alarm went off! It was so hard getting up this morning. I had to PRY myself out of bed and into the shower. I could have slept another 3-4 hours.
Best moment this week: This past week was amazing. Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas and then Austin. It was also really cute hearing my husband say "WE will be in our second trimester on December 28th." Haha - He's so adorable.
Movement: Just gas.
Food cravings: Nothing really, just food in general. I HAVE to eat or I get really sick.
Gender: I can't wait till February when we get to find out!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Everything is the same.
What I miss: Feeling good. I'm sick off and on all day. It comes and goes.
Weekly Wisdom: When travelling, make sure to stop every hour and a half to two hours to walk around. We need to make sure we are getting enough blood to our little one and we are also at risk for blood clots!
Milestones: Getting to 8 weeks!! It feels like every week is such a major milestone. 2 months pregnant! YAY! Only 4 more weeks till we are out of this first trimester.
I'm going to save Austin and Thanksgiving for another post so I can post pictures along with it. I need to download the pics. We got home late last night and then his brother gets in tonight for a week, so I hope to get to that soon!!
1 comment:
Congrats on 2 months! :)
Post a Comment