Well, all of my "pregnancy" symptoms that I was having last week are pretty much gone. Lately I have been getting dizzy spells quiet often and had a pretty vivid dream last night, but that's just me LOOKING for symptoms. My boobies have been a LITTLE sore, but nothing to write home about. DAMN! On Friday I was pretty sure I was pregnant. Of course it was WAY too early to tell, but I had it in my brain that I was pregnant! I talked to the doctor and they mentioned that they thought I was too. Of course, all this speculation and MAKING symptoms is going to make it seem like I am pregnant! They said it sounded like maybe, just maybe I was pregnant with multiples which is why I would experience symptoms so soon. Oh, and before this was said, she did say, "I don't want to get your hopes up, but..." HAHAHA! Oh my gosh. Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not. I did test like the crazy POAS whore that I am. Seriously, I knew they were going to be BFN's, but I still tortured myself anyways. I think I took about 5 tests this weekend. I have problems. Maybe there are help groups for people like me? I need to stop googling all my symptoms and STOP testing before I lose my mind.
My dumbass was on the phone with my mother in law Friday and told her what the doctor said and that I "JUST KNOW" and she about blew out my ear drum with excitement! Why the hell would I do that?! Can't I just keep my mouth shut? Now when I tell her that I am just delusional I will look, well, delusional. We only plan to tell select people when it actually happens. His parents, my mom and sister and a few friends and that's it! Oh, and of course the entire blog world. Who knows if this will seriously be the case. I know us...we will be too damn excited not to share it with the world!
P.S. I am soooo ready for Christmas! Can I decorate now?

1 comment:
I know how you feel...I did the same exact thing last month! I got my husband and parents excited and then AF arrived. I promised I wouldn't say anything until I actually saw the BFP post! Now as for you, you are only 7dpo and you very well could be pregnant. It is too early to start having symptoms, so please keep your hopes up and I will keep you in my prayers!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment