These were supposed to go at the bottom of my post...oh well...
My beautiful moms...My mom on the left (she was so happy her hair grew back in time for the wedding) and my Mother-in-Law. Love them both so much! 



C'mon two week wait! I hope these two weeks fly by. It's funny because I really don't think this is our month and I am trying my best not to get my hopes up, but it's still fun. AND...if I get a BFN I am not going to fret. We will have another month of trying ahead of us. We want this to be fun. Of course it seems a litttttle mechanical because we need to "time" things a little more careful, but that's okay. Peeing on those darn OPK's are not very sexy. On Saturday I ran to him with the positive and I think that grossed him out a little bit. I guess he doesn't want to see my pee stick!
I woke up this morning and my breasts were heavy. Not sore, but heavy feeling. This clomid is a crazy thing. I didn't really have any symptoms while taking it, it all started a few days after I finished. I had the hot flashes, but not too horrible. Insomnia, but only for about 3 nights. Headaches, for about 2 weeks off and on. Bloating! Whoa. And wonderful cramps! They seem to be almost ALL better today, so I really think I was ovulating. Oh Lord, please let it be true! If that is the case and I am not pregnant then I should start my period on my own without the help of the Provera. I am crossing my fingers that this is the case.
K, off this subject now...it's obviously ALL I can think about!
This past weekend the husband and I took a mini road trip to Lubbock. It's almost a two hour drive and pretty boring, but we made it fun. We always have so much fun together. Just being huge dorks together. I needed to go to David's Bridal to get my dress for his mom's wedding in December. I think I mentioned this before, but I am the Matron of Honor. I love her SO much and am so excited to be in her wedding.
I am back into the swing of things with my new "old" job. I forgot how much work it was! It's a little stressful, but I'm loving every minute of it. I really miss the law firm girls. A select few anyways. I'm taking Leslie out for her birthday on Thursday. Fun times!
We had a little scare with my mom this past week. She called me on Thursday and told me that they found another lump. I have been so stressed out since she told me. Her appointment was yesterday and it was just a swollen lymph node! Phew. I just about cried when she told me that. I was so worried about her. I didn't want her to have to go through chemo again. It almost killed her last time and I don't think she could have handled another round of it. Thank you Lord. We prayed so hard and had all my friends and family in on it...it worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment