Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the doc just called and my betas were 28.6 which is normal for only 10 dpo. She said, "You're Pregnant!" I about died. Going Monday for more blood work. PRAY that they go up!! I am going to test everyday and PRAY the lines get darker and darker. I am shocked. In shock. Can't breathe. Oh my gosh. I know being pregnant doesn't mean we get a baby, but it's the first step. Oh please let this be a healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

C & A said...

YAY!!!!!! So happy for you!!! Be sure to post and let us know if the lines are getting darker!!! Miracles do happen!! Praying for you! :-)

Jess said...

Congrats babe! I'm so happy for you! I feel bad now because I kinda brushed off your earlier symptoms because I wasn't sure if you were pregnant because clomid gave me all those symptoms and I wasn't pregnant, lol! I'm glad your symptoms were the real deal and not clomid messing with your mind! :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Take a digital test...that will save you from having to guess with the lives....CONGRATS!!!!