Anyways...
I had a meeting last night at 7 p.m. and didn't get home until after 8:30. I was SOOOO tired and slept so well last night. I didn't wake up once, which come to think of it, it's been like that the last three nights. I love that! I was having problems waking up a few times in the middle of the night all last week. My brain was on overload, but thankfully, I think that has passed.
We just made our flight arrangements for our friends Tiffany and Mitch's wedding in April. Two trips to California coming up, and I couldn't be more excited! I miss everyone so much. I had a nice conversation with Emily last night, despite the face that it was cut short because of my meeting. I love her and miss her so much!
Oh, and even though this is a horrible, terrible picture, here is our new bedding!!! I love it, love it, love it! I need to figure out what accent color I want to go with because I need more pillows. I love pillows! I quickly made it and took a picture, so I promise you, I normally know how to make a bed. What color do you think we should do? I want something that I can do curtains in as well and that goes with the wall color. Any ideas?
1 comment:
That is some really nice baby making bedding! I really love it! I would use red as an accent! I know some people don't like red in the bedroom but I do and with black and white, I think it would look sassy (good for making a baby, lol)! :)
You are testing too early! I know you know that, lol, it is so addicting. Some woman have tested at 9 or 10 dpo and got positives. I hope in your sake you are just testing early and your negative will be a positive in a few days!
The fertility monitor I use is this:
http://babyparamore.blogspot.com/2009/07/american-express-commercial.html
Yeah, I'm a dork and made a commercial out of it but I love this monitor. It is pricey but I never have to guess if I'm ovualating and it works perfect! Once, it didn't work right but that is because my body plateu'd on clomid. I have PCOS and my body is whacked and it works for me. I even use other test strips to confirm that I'm actually O'ing and the other strips confirm it, so I know it isn't lying to me!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment