Friday, October 30, 2009

A Blog Award!!


I won an award!! It's from Rebecca over at A Southern Boy and A City Girl. Thank you Rebecca! Your blog is always so fun to read, and you always leave the nicest comments.

Here are the rules for the award:

1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

10 Honest Things About Me
1) I am so nervous about being pregnant! I'm worried something will happen.
2) I am a horrible procrastinator.
3) I am horrible at calling people back. I somehow never hear my phone and never seem to call people back. SORRY!
4) I'm the luckiest woman alive - I married my best friend.
5) I'm still addicted to taking pregnancy tests, even though I know they are POSITIVE!
6) I call my doctor's office way too much, they all know be by name and were so excited yesterday when they told me I am pregnant.
7) I am horrible with money.
8) I'm addicted to expensive hair products, make-up, lotion, perfume (hence the bad with money thing above).
9) I rode my bike almost 600 miles in one week from San Francisco to Los Angeles. It was the most amazing accomplishment I have yet to do.
10) I love working out, but have been TOO tired to go.

I have chosen these blogs to give this award to:

2 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! :) :)

The Staker Family said...

Thanks Michelle! I am so excited for you and your baby and I think it is very cute that you keep taking tests!