Monday, October 19, 2009

Not sure I'm liking this clomid...

I have been in pain since Friday. The worst of it was yesterday. I am assuming (hoping) that I either ovulated or am about to ovulate. I THINK I had a positive OPK on Saturday night. I think anyways, I should have purchased the expensive ones with the smiley face. Who knows what is going on. I took some tylenol and then relaxed for awhile yesterday and that seemed to do the trick. Please oh please let me be ovulating! These pains are no fun if that isn't the case.

I think I will count today as ovulation day (why didn't I start temping, damnit!) and then tomorrow will be DPO1. That seems to make sense to me. I figure since Saturday I got the positive OPK then 12-48 hours would put me at today as ovulation day, right? This is insane. Oh well. I am not going to worry about it. I am not getting my hopes up either! Hello Two Week Wait!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I think you have the math down! Take my word for it, invest in the expensive tests (either the smiley face or the monitor) because the other tests are so hard to understand some times. Either way...You are on your two week wait! Hoping and praying that this is your cycle!

babyparamore.blogspot.com