I'm starting to think I have a cyst. I know, I know...here I go with Internet diagnosing. I need to stop it, but I was right about the PCOS (wish I wasn't). Here's why I think this:
I have pressure/pain in the abdomen
I have a dull ache in my lower back
I have pain after sex
I'm getting fat (no, no...it isn't the chocolate bar and fast food I have been eating)
I have nausea (off and on)
I have dizziness
WTH!?! Whyyyy am I doing this to myself.
The backache is new today. About 15 minutes ago I had about 7 sharp stabbing pains in my left ovary. Implantation?! LOL - most likely not. I'm psychotic.
I have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday. Let's a) hope I am pregnant or b) if that doesn't happen I start my period without the drugs. I like option A. I'm not that lucky though.
I'm so tired...thank goodness this day is OVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment