But it's so faint, it doesn't show up. It is there though. I could see it from all different angles and didn't have to take it apart! lol. I am NOT going to freak out and get too excited though. I don't consider that a positive. I want to, but until I see a prominent line there, I will remain calm. Hopefully when I test tomorrow it will be darker! Please oh please oh please let this be real! I woke up the husband and told him there was a FAINT FAINT pink line, but he wasn't impressed. He, like me, doesn't think this is it, YET!Last night I was having a few more symptoms. My mouth was so watery all night (and still is). I noticed it when we were grocery shopping. My boobs are killing me! It seems to get worse at night though. I also noticed TONS AND TONS of blue veins all over them. I'm sure I'm reaching here, but hey...they are signs!
No comments:
Post a Comment