Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello Clomid...goodbye clomid...

Soooo, I thought I started my period last Saturday. Even though it was really weird, I was still counting Saturday as CD1 and Wednesday would be my first day of Clomid. I called the doctor to make sure this is what I should do and he said YES! I was very excited, this is it! Well, Wednesday night I popped my first Clomid pill, and then the next morning....HELLO AF!! Oh my goodness. You're kidding, right? Okay, so I call the doctors office again and tell them what happened and she said to stop the Clomid and start again in a few days. UGH! Back to CD1. I pretty much figure this month is wasted. I didn't think I would get pregnant in the first month of Clomid anyways.

I started temping this morning too. It was a pretty comedic experience. I, stupidly, put my thermometer away in my drawer. I was trying to move as little as possible while searching through my night stand, I'm pretty sure my temp was ruined because I couldn't f'ing find the damn thing! It's now sitting out on the night stand. I have tried temping so many times, but I usually just jump right out of bed to go to the restroom. Whoops !

Why am I watching Bringing Home Baby on Discovery Health? I like self torture.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be praying that this cycle works out and turns into BFP! I call clomid my magic pills! :) I love your blog and plan on following!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first round of clomid, I also temp and check fertility signs (to avoid, but also did to conceive my twins), and yes its so hard to remember to take my temp, but once you get in the routine you will hardly every forget.