I am so sad today. I have no idea why. I feel depressed. This is a sign that AF is coming. Usually the week before she shows her face I get irritable and sad. The good news is that maybe, just maybe, it will come without the help of Provera. I would very much like that because it means I ovulated! I'm not going to count my chickens yet though.
Last night my cat slept on my stomach for a couple hours. All 16+ pounds of him. haha. I told my hubby that he was wishing there was a little baby in there. lol. I know...
Anyways, I'm just sad and blue. Feel like I could cry any second. I almost want to so I can get it out of my system! I watched Bringing Home Baby this morning. I didn't cry, and wasn't sad when watching it either. I know we will be there eventually. I guess I shouldn't have watched it though because I am sure that is where some of this sadness is coming from. I don't know why I am so sad, it's only our first month of Clomid. The doctor said it will take a few months, I need to remember that.
I try not to bombard the hubby with all of this, thankfully I have a blog and my one follower. =) It's nice to vent, even though I am sure it gets pretty redundant. I bitch about the same thing every post. I need to change that.
No comments:
Post a Comment