I love my husband. He is amazing. I know, barf, right?? I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He makes my world complete! No more mushy stuff...I've been so busy at my "new" old job that I haven't had a chance to blog! Things have been hectic, but great! I love my job, which is such a nice thing to say. I do miss the people at the law firm. Especially Leslie! It's weird coming to work in the morning and not having her here to catch up with. I haven't even had a chance to see her since I left! That's how busy I have been!
I am currently on CD 13. I think the effects of the clomid are finally hitting me too. I have been getting headaches, night sweats and pains in my left ovary. It's tolerable though. I tested my LH levels the last couple days, but they have been negative. I don't think this is going to be our month, so I am not too worried about it. I am not going to stress out anymore! That's my plan anyways, lets see how well that works out.
My plan is to work on the honeymoon posts this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment