It seems most of the symptoms that I was having are pretty much gone. It's weird, I felt more pregnant before I knew (and way too early), than I do now. I almost WANT to be sick and have sore boobs! Bring it on! I read that the sicker you are, the less likely you are to have a miscarriage. I told the hubby that I wouldn't mind being sick, if it meant things would be okay.
I just got back from getting more blood drawn. I will find out today if the numbers are rising as they should be. I really hope they are. I keep praying and praying that everything will be okay, but it's so early that we just won't know.
I hate that we have to wait until 10 weeks to see the doctor for the first time. It just seems like such a long time, but then when I think about it, that should be the week of December 9th. Next month sounds so much better than 10 weeks!
Today is 14 dpo. I need to keep reminding myself that it's still super early! I am SUPER SUPER moody. Poor hubby. I am driving him up a wall. I've also been super tired. Saturday was the worst. I almost couldn't get off the couch all day. I made myself eventually to clean. Yesterday was a lot better and I seemed to have more energy. I did pass out pretty early though. My boobies have been sore off and on. More at night, but not as bad as they have been. I told the hubby that I want them to hurt! It makes me feel more pregnant!
From what I am figuring, I should be about 5 weeks. I think my due date should be July 11th (our first year anniversary). This is all going off of when I believe we conceived since my period is so difficult to calculate off of. I have no clue how long my normal cycle is and since I believe I ovulated on the 18th or 19th, I'm using that date. It shouldn't be this difficult, but of course, my body is crazy.
Please pray that the numbers are doing what they should be!!
2 comments:
I will be praying...what a beautiful first anniversary gift!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
CONGRATS Michele :) So happy for you and Alex!!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment