Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4 Week Survey

How far along? 4 weeks and 2 days (I think - I am calculating this by when I believe I ovulated)
Total weight gain/loss: None yet, but holy heck I am bloated!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I did order the Bella Band!
Sleep: Horrible!! I'm so tired and end up falling asleep super early on the couch and once I get to the bed I can't sleep anymore. I toss and turn all night and have horrible nightmares.
Best moment this week: Finding out that my numbers are rising! 28.6 at 10 dpo to 183 at 14 dpo!
Movement: HAHA, no, but I can't wait for that feeling!
Food cravings: Sweets and pizza. Lovely, I know.
Gender: Two friends have said they KNOW it will be a boy. Where they are getting this, I have no idea!
Labor Signs: Um, no. I'm barely even pregnant!
Belly Button in or out? I think I am too early for these surveys!
What I miss: Nothing! I love being pregnant. I am ready for our first appointment already!
What I am looking forward to: Our first appointment on December 10th! I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!
Weekly Wisdom: Stay away from Google.
Milestones: Getting pregnant!!

3 comments:

Laurie Beth Martin said...

Michele :) I think your friends are right. It's a boy :) I got the same feeling when I firs read your blog.

Michele said...

That is soooo weird Laurie!! I don't have a preference, just a healthy baby! That would be too funny if it is a boy!

Meghan said...

Yes, please stay away from Google. Google is not your friend! ;)