Friday, November 6, 2009

WOW - that was scary!


Beta was 1421! Went from 183 on Monday to 1421 today. Phew! There wasn't as much blood in my urine as they had thought, which is a good thing. It may be the start of a kidney infection, in which case they will put me on antibiotics. They want to wait till the doctor gets back on Monday. Looks like my levels are good though!!!!!! Kinda high - twins?!

2 comments:

C & A said...

Good to see that everything is ok! I don't know anything about betas and such, but that number sure did jump!!! Looking forward to seeing how many you are having... ;-)

Meghan said...

Glad all is okay. I wouldnt let the light/darkness of the line of a preg test worry you too much. I took a preg test when I was 5 months pregnant for fun b/c i had a few left over. One was light, the other was dark and were taken back to back.

Cant wait for your first ultrasound!