How far along? 5 weeks. I'm starting to wonder if I am further along than I think I am though.
Total weight gain/loss: Down half a pound, but man, my tummy looks HUGE! I am still very very bloated.
Maternity clothes? Nope! Although my clothes seem to already be getting pretty tight. WTH is going on here?
Sleep: Better. I got my pillow in the mail and I love it!
Best moment this week: It's just beginning, but last week it was great to find out my beta was 1421!
Movement: Does gas count?
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt. Which I got on Saturday night after begging for it for about a week.
Gender: Too early!
Labor Signs: Um, no. I'm barely even pregnant!
Belly Button in or out? I'm seriously worried about my belly button ring scar. It's a hole that didn't really close up. What the heck is going to happen to it!?
What I miss: Nothing!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Call the doctor if you are having bad cramps and lower back pain that radiates into your hip.
Milestones: Getting to 5 weeks!!
The weekend went pretty well. We woke up Saturday morning and the husband told me to hurry up and get dressed because they were having an amazing deal on a 52' Sharp TV at Wal-Fart. We've been looking for a TV for our room for awhile now, but wanted to find the right deal, and this was a steal!! $898!! That's amazing considering the sticker price was $1,400! So of course the one closest to us didn't have any. I started to think this was a ploy to get people into this nasty ass store (sorry, I HATE that place). So, the smart person that I am decided to go check with customer service because the person working in the electronics department had problems. No, really, he did. He seriously told us he was going to go look in the back for us, just to double check. We said great and told him we would wait where we were. About 5 minutes later he came back and asked if he could help us. Um...okkkk. Never mind. We didn't even waste our time. We made it to customer service and they were helpful. They located the TV at the other Wal-Nasty in town and we headed over! Thankfully they had it! We got it home, and totally rearranged our bedroom (which I am totally in love with now). It is HEAVEN having a TV in our bedroom!!!
Yesterday we went and bought a few new pieces of artwork for the room. I can't wait to get them up. I will take pictures when the room is done. I'm loving it so far. We are putting splashes of red/burgundy and it's really making the room look so much better.
I had to work last night which was not fun because I was super tired and not feeling 100%. It went by pretty fast though.
I'm trying my best to eat better. My wonderful amazing hubby made me two eggs this morning, orange juice and a v-8. For lunch I'm having a peanut butter and jelly sammy with carrots. Boring, but good. I WILL not gain 500 pounds! It's really cute because the hubby is being all protective now. He's even reading the book my sister got him "The Expectant Father!" Gosh I love him!
K, I'm ready for a nap now...
1 comment:
I was worried about my belly button ring holes too. I thought I was going that have 3 belly buttons by the end of all this...but it really doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. The hole though that was once inside your belly button does come all the way out to the top of your belly...hard to explain.
Post a Comment