Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Beta test

The doctor wants to do another beta test on Thursday! This will be the fourth one! Insane! I asked the nurse if that was normal, and I guess it is for him. I'm not going to complain though. It gives me peace of mind to know that my numbers are rising like they should be. This is such a scary time and knowing that everything is seemingly okay is very reassuring.

The nurse, AKA Aunt Nadine (she is the best nurse EVER)! Last week when I had my scare, she gave me her cell phone number and told me to call her! How amazing is that? The whole office is amazing. I am so lucky. Anyways, Nadine said he might do a sonogram in a few weeks!!! My appointment is set for December 10th, but I guess he may see me earlier?! That would be amazing. Let's hope and PRAY that my numbers are still rising as they should be. I worry too much, I already love this baby more than anything! I don't want anything to go wrong.

P.S. my skirt is so tight today. I think it's time for it to be retired!

No comments: