How far along? 6 weeks. I'm really thinking I'm almost 7 weeks though. Which would explain why my numbers are high.
Total weight gain/loss: Up about a pound, but still really bloated.
Maternity clothes? Nope. The jeans I wore yesterday were horribly uncomfortable though.
Sleep: Great! Super tired at night. I end up waking up a couple times in the early morning to use the restroom.
Best moment this week: My ultrasound today! I don't think I can wait till 2:30.
Movement: Too early, but I can't wait for that!
Food cravings: Pizza and sweets.
Gender: Too early!
Labor Signs: Um, no. I'm barely even pregnant!
Belly Button in or out? Everything is the same.
What I miss: Nothing!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Again, avoid google at all costs and it's okay to keep taking pregnancy tests just to make sure you are still pregnant, right?
Milestones: Getting to 6 weeks!!
My birthday was AMAZING! I had to work late and came home to a HUGE balloon in the dining room with a card attached to it. The hubby looked really excited and told me to read the card. It was really sweet and had babies feet on the front. Inside he made a voucher for me to spend $100 in San Marcos (we're going to Austin Thanksgiving weekend). Sweet! I was a little suspicious though because he had mentioned after I bought the Coach purse that he was going to give me $350 to go get the purse I wanted. I made a comment that I guess I should have waited to get my purse. Just kidding of course! Oh, he also had picked up the pizza from Papa Murphy's too! Anyways, we put the pizza in the oven to cook. He went into the guest bathroom and asked if I had cleaned the shower since we had guests stay over. I told him I didn't, because we only had one guest for one night and it was still clean. He said, "well you better come here because there's black stuff in here." I couldn't imagine what he was talking about! When I went in there, at the bottom of the tub, was a beautifully wrapped gift!!
I opened the gift and he got me the Canon Rebel XS I've been dying for! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited! He also got me a telephoto lens to go with it! Wow. It's amazing. I am so spoiled. After playing with my new toy for awhile, we ate amazing pizza and then sat down to watch Dexter (I'm in love with that show). A little into the episode, he got up and got something from the fridge and came in with two HUGE cupcakes with candles and sang me Happy Birthday! It was the sweetest thing ever. I am one lucky woman. After we shoved the heavenly cupcakes in our mouths we relaxed and watched Dexter all night! It was the best birthday ever!
The rest of the weekend was spend mostly relaxing. We had Uverse come in most of Saturday morning. They put in our new cable. I love it!
K - now I have to wait patiently till 2:30! AH!
No comments:
Post a Comment