Thursday, November 12, 2009

Beta #4!

Wow - Beta No. 4 went so well!!!! 9268.7!!!! Last Friday it was 1421! I'm still in shock and so happy that it's going up! AND...............I go for an ultrasound on Monday!!!! I CANNOT WAIT! This is very exciting news. I don't know that we will be able to hear a heartbeat (think it's too early), but at least we will be able to see our little bean! I'm so ecstatic. What a wonderful birthday present!

2 comments:

Jess said...

YAY...you have one strong baby! :) I can't wait to see pictures from the ultrasound. I'm so excited to see this baby. I know it is so far off until he or she is born but you and your husband are beautiful and I just know this baby is going to be the next gerber baby! :)

Thank you for still wanting to follow my journey even though our paths are not identical. I've lost quite a few readers and have been told that I gave up too easily, four years and four miscarriages, I don't think I gave up! :)

Michele said...

Jess! Thank you so much for the sweet comment. One thing is for sure, this baby is going to have a lot of hair. HA!

We aren't out of the woods yet though! We still have a long road until this baby gets here.

Don't listen to the readers that chose not to follow your journey. YOU are making the right choice. You are not giving up too easily, you are doing what you feel is the right thing to do. It's not to say you will never have a baby in that belly of yours -- just not right now! I know it will happen though. Just keep your faith and enjoy where life takes you. You're such a wonderful person (as is your husband).