I have some pressure down below and VERY mild cramping, but no spotting or anything. This first trimester thing is a scary thing! I have freaked myself out too much by all the reading I do. I need to stop freaking myself out because it can't be good.
No more worrying! I am going to concentrate on work and my husband and taking care of myself. That's all I really can do at this point. I need to pray that everything will be okay.
On a different note, we leave for Austin in a couple weeks! 23 days to be exact. I can't wait! Shopping, here we come. They have these great outlet stores in San Marcos that we went to last year. It was a little hectic because it was Black Friday, but it was a blast!
Oh, and look what I got for myself! It's an early b-day present/happy pregnancy gift to myself!
2 comments:
The counter for your pregnancy is so damn cute :) *hugs* This baby is going to be one very loved kid. Michele has a HAPPY, oh and Alex too I suppose :)
I love the purse!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment