Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm loving life

How cute! My mom sent us that card. I starting crying. She's so excited and I'm just hoping and praying all goes okay. I'm almost regretting telling everyone because the heart break of telling everyone something bad happened will just be horrible. I need to stop thinking that way though! EVERYTHING will be okay! I need to remain positive.

I fell asleep on the couch really early again last night. It's such a struggle to stay awake! I ended up sleeping pretty well though. I was up once in the middle of the night to use the restroom and didn't have too much of a hard time falling back asleep. I feel much better today so far. I started taking DHA, which my doctor said may help with the sleepiness. This morning I had a Naked Juice "Superfood" on the way to work and I think that gave me a little more energy! I will have to try that again.

I have to work this Sunday night. BOOOO. I need to help with registration at the Christians United for Israel event. I don't think it should be too bad, but who wants to work Sunday night!? Today should also be a pretty busy day, I have a lot of work to get done! I feel like I have been in a haze for the last week. It's time to get moving!

I got my dress for his mom's wedding last night! The husband loves it! He said it is VERY flattering, which I love! Let's hope it still looks good in another month! I will be about 10 weeks, so I don't think it should be too bad. There's a little room to grow into. I stuck out my belly as far as I could last night while I had it on to "test" it...haha. I looked like a fat idiot.

My goal today is to not get tired! As soon as I start feeling sleepy I am going to get up and walk around and go outside for some fresh air!

As far as symptoms go, my breasts seem to hurt again. Not as bad, but they are sore. I've been having cramping too. Not horrible, but noticeable. I got the flu shot yesterday too. Let's hope that doesn't make me feel icky!

K - time to get to work! This will be a productive day! Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds like your family is very excited!

babyparamore.blogspot.com