Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Did I really wish for this?! - and a belly pic

I can't believe I wished for morning sickness. I'm feeling pretty icky. It started yesterday after lunch (which I couldn't keep down) and it hasn't gone away. Getting ready this morning was kinda tough because I had to keep stopping to take deep breaths. I didn't get sick today, just feel like I really need to. It comes in waves. One second I feel fine, the next I feel like I should run to the bathroom. I'm pretty lucky though, I don't have it as bad as some people I know. I am at work (kinda) and am not actually throwing up (with yesterday as an exception). So, I guess it could be a lot worse. I really would love to lay down and curl up in a ball.

I have to work late tonight. Boo. It shouldn't be too bad, but I can barely make it through the day, let alone work late. I still need to scan the pics of our little sweet pea. I took a pic with my phone, It's not the best, but it's something! Here's my fat bloated belly at 6 weeks 2 days. I can't believe how bloated I am. I can't even believe I am posting this! I should have taken a picture of what I looked like before. I have NEVER been this bloated in my life. I'm almost embarrassed!
Ew!

There's our little sweet pea!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm 5 weeks 1 day! And I wished for morning sickness too! :) I started with it a little bit today, but it's not bad. Congratulations to you!

Cindy
csees079@hotmail.com