Thursday, November 19, 2009

Extremely Irritated and Annoyed!

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I am not in the best mood. I feel like I could rip someones head off. Ugh. I would like to either scream or cry, or both. Someone at work keeps doing my job which is pissing me off. This person thinks he/she is my boss and it's not cool. I'm about to say something, AGAIN. This person got a call from someone that should have talked to me - um, TRANSFER BUTTON!!!!!!!!!! Now this person has all the information I needed and is emailing it to me. You are f'ing kidding me. Whatever.
My lower back is killing me today. I googled too much these last few days and am now more freaked out about the possibility of a miscarriage. The likely hood of me having one with PCOS is pretty high. I'm so scared. I hate that I have this problem. I keep praying and rubbing my belly and hoping that this little baby is okay and remains okay. Why the hell am I freaking myself out so much?? Being a hormonal mess today is not helping things at all.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Please step away from Google!!!! I actually blogged about this!

Meghan said...

Here's what helped me. I know these are geared toward someone who has had a miscarriage, but these can be changed to fit you as well. Memorize these and repeat daily:

--"Today I am pregnant and I love my baby."
--"I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise."
--"My past does not dictate my future. A previous m/c does not mean I will have another m/c."
--"Just because something sad is happening to another, does not mean it will happen to you." We all know m/c and complications are not contagious!
-- "Hope does not make bad things happen" You cannot ‘jinx’ your pregnancy by creating a ticker, getting excited, or telling someone. Live in the positive!
--And this is the hardest one: "There is nothing I can do to prevent a m/c from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a m/c. And if (Gods forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive."