Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feeling great!

It worries me that I feel this good. I am a little tired this morning, but I have a feeling that my body is just getting used to no coffee. I wasn't as tired as usual last night either. I had enough energy to cook dinner and then we headed to the mall because I wanted to hit up pretty much the only maternity store we have here in Midland. A few of my friends told me to start on the Palmer's Stretch Mark Cream. My friend Leslie told me she started as soon as she found out she was pregnant, morning and night and never got one stretch mark. She said she was prone to them too! I know it's mostly genetics, but if I can help out in any way, I will! Of course the sales lady had me buy the "gift set" which included a few different creams and some kind of itch oil. I'm a sucker. I also bought a bella band thingy from them and a few belly bars (mmmm, yummy). It was a nice little outing!

Yesterday I ordered a few things off Amazon:


I ordered this Bella Band in black. I don't need them just yet, but I would love to have a few on hand for when I do need them.This is the Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow. I have a pillow fetish, so I ordered this awesome looking thing. It got amazing reviews on Amazon. It was a little pricey for a pillow, but I figure I can use it for a long time (when not pregnant as well).

Yesterday when I got home I had a present waiting for me from my awesome sister! She got us "What to Expect When Expecting" and this really awesome countdown to my pregnancy calendar. For Alex, she got "The Expectant Father." My sister is amazing! It's just so sad that we are so far away from each other at this amazing time in my life. I miss her more than anything!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

CONGRATS!!! I totally missed this a few days ago! I have been a bad blogger! I am so excited for you!

And dont worry about the your symptoms going MIA. They will be back full force. They seem to always come and go in the beginning. Just be glad you do not have "morning" sickness yet! SOOOO Excited for you!!!

Michele said...

Thanks Meghan!!!! It's so exciting and scary all at the same time. We are so estatic!