I'm SO bloated today. More so than I have been. It's horrible. I don't have a problem gaining weight or getting a belly, but it's just FAT and bloat! Bad bad bad. I have been trying to eat better lately, which is kinda working out, but today at lunch with my healthy grilled chicken sandwich, I HAD to get onion rings. I just HAD TO! Ugh. I feel horrible now.
I've been walking a little more. Well, crap, two nights this week isn't much, but it's a start! I plan on going again tonight. Even if it's only 30 minutes I still feel better. I felt like I had more energy last night and this morning. My body was used to working out, and since I have been a huge slacker, that could be part of the reason I am SO exhausted.
I'm super busy at work today preparing for football playoffs this weekend - fun times!
Your embryo (looking kind of like a tadpole) is starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of hCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests)... which triggers production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone... which trigger all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!
No comments:
Post a Comment