Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Birthday Week!

Friday is my birthday! Yes, Friday the 13th! HA! I can't believe I am going to be 29. Seems like I just turned 21!! I've always loved my birthdays. Ever since I was little I have always had so much fun. My parents used to spoil me with presents and parties and as I got older it just seems to get better.

This year the husband is making me dinner on my birthday. I haven't decided what I want yet. He is an amazing cook, so whatever he makes will be yummy. I decided that since we are going to Austin at the end of the month, that can be my birthday trip (yes, I decided...ha). Usually he goes all out for my birthday. He took me to Vegas a few times, San Diego, one year he decorated the whole house with candles and cooked the most amazing meal ever! He had tons of presents for me. It was the sweetest thing ever! I bawled my eyes out! Here is the room I walked into for my 25th birthday:



Ya, he's pretty amazing! I know this year will be just as amazing, if not better. He seems to always out do himself.

The BEST part about this birthday is I'M PREGNANT! I just love saying that.

2 comments:

Jess said...

How romantic! I can't wait to see what he does this year! Happy Birthday Mama!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Thanks Jess! I need to get over to your blog and see what's going on!