Tuesday, November 24, 2009

7 Weeks!!

How far along? 7 weeks and 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: Nothing, but still a tad bloated. Not as bad as I have been, but there's a big belly.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I'm thinking soon. I only have one pair of jeans that fit nice.
Sleep: Okay. I get up to go to the restroom only once a night (usually early morning).
Best moment this week: Using the restroom. HAHAHAHA. I know, I know. But it was such a huge relief to finally go! Number two that is.
Movement: Just gas.
Food cravings: Bean and Cheese burritos from Taco Villa. Although starting yesterday. Nothing has sounded good at all.
Gender: Too early!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Everything is the same.
What I miss: Last Friday was pretty insane. I had a rough day and really wanted a beer or wine.
Weekly Wisdom: Prunes, dried apricots, and lots of fiber work.
Milestones: Getting to 7 weeks!!

I'm realllllly icky sick right now. Well, let me take that back. I feel really icky. I am not throwing up, thank goodness, but I feel like I need to. It has been off and on since week six, but starting Sunday night it has been bad. I feel like I could be sick at any moment. My tummy is icky and I am SOOOO nauseous! I came in late to work yesterday (missed the entire morning) because I had no energy and felt like I was dying. I couldn't eat either which is such a change from these last few weeks. I used to have problems with NOT eating. I would get sick, but as soon as I ate, I was better. So, needless to say, I was eating ALL THE TIME! Now, the thought of food makes me want to hurl. This is horrible! I love food!! I forced down a bowl of cereal this morning and took my B6 and DHA and felt better, but now as I sit here and type, it's creeping back up.

We have Thanksgiving here at the office today and the thought of all the food is making me cringe. I brought a pumpkin and apple pie, which look amazing, but I don't think I can have any! Oh, what a sad sad day.

The husband and I are going to Austin this weekend!! But first, we are having our own little Thanksgiving feast! It's so cute because last year on Thanksgiving he told me there was something missing a the table, or rather, someone. He mentioned that we needed to add to our family and a year later, we are pregnant! We plan on decorating for Christmas on Wednesday night. I LOVE LOVE LOVE decorating for Christmas!!!! This is my favorite time of the year. I will take pictures after we get it all up with my NEW CANON REBEL camera! lol.

I'm kinda sad about going private, but me posting about our intimate details makes him uncomfortable, so I have to respect that. I have 7 followers though!! Thanks for reading guys!!

I'm going to crawl under my desk and die now. Ugh.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

you're welcome :) haha. I started week 6 today and don't feel sick at all. I kinda wish I did, but I may regret that wish! and my clothes fit like they have for the last few years, no changes there either. Hmmm. If you're interested, I started a blog (but there's hardly any info on it whatsoever yet!) joelandcindycutie.blogspot.com

We're moving and re-doing the house and are pregnant (DUH) so things have been crazy!! :)