Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I know I have a problem

With most of my symptoms going away, I decided to take a test this morning and was greeted with a very pretty dark line. It's crazy how much darker it is from 10 to 16 dpo. I'm liking that a lot! I don't feel as freaked out anymore. I have also come to terms with everything. What ever is meant to be, will happen. It's in God's hands. I can do my part by taking vitamins and eating right, but that's about it! I have faith that all will be okay.

I fell asleep on the couch last night around 7pm. I haven't been this tired in my entire life. It feels like someone drained the juice out of me. I am a walking zombie. Alex woke me up around midnight when he went to bed and from then on I couldn't sleep. It was on and off. My brain was going crazy, not to mention I just slept 3 hours! I need to push myself to stay away till at least 9:30 or 10. I need to push myself to workout too! I think that will help me and give me a little more energy.

I am VERY busy at work today - it WILL be a good day! I took a belly pic because I am SOOOOOOOOOO bloated, but decided not to post it because I seriously look fat. I have NEVER been this bloated in my entire life. It's worse at night too. It's kinda embarrassing! haha!

2 comments:

Ryan K said...

Good luck with everything! and GIRL I'm always bloated! :)

C & A said...

I just thought of this.... you should change your header to "Finally...I'm pregnant!!!" Since it used to be "Finally his wife!!" haha! Just a suggestion! Congrats girl!